The Night With... Made in Scotland
The Night With… at the Edinburgh Fringe is part of the Made in Scotland Showcase We are presenting nine concerts as part of the showcase. Evening concerts start at 8.30pm in the Scottish Storytelling Centre and lunchtimes start at 1pm at Stills Gallery. These are the first concerts of The Night With… 2019 season.
Turning the Elements
Lunchtimes (1pm) 13th and 15th. Evenings (8.30pm) 14th and 16th
- Three Pieces for Soprano and Clarinet by Rebecca Rowe*
- Gyre by Joanna Nicholson †
- … everyone is a child of the inbetween… by Matthew Whiteside, words Helene Grøn
- Do we? We do. From Beck Song Reader, arranged by Joanna Nicholson†
- Horo by Stuart Murray Mitchell*
- Lux Aeterna Poetry by Nan Shepherd, music by Joanna Nicholson
*Poetry by Jane McKie and Stewart Sanderson
† only in Evening concerts 14th and 16th August
Tom Poulson, Danielle Price and Timothy Cooper
Lunchtimes (1pm) 14th and 16th. Evenings (8.30pm) 13th and 15th.
- Tierkreis – Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Decoherence – Christopher Biggs†
- Breathing Space – Cooper
- Still – Jonathan Harvey †
- Scatter – Alistair MacDonald
- Asper Strata – Diana Salazar
- Sequenza for Trumpet – Oliver Searle
† only in Evening concerts 13th and 15th August
Duo van Vliet
Evenings 20th, Scottish Storytelling Centre
Concerts also on the 21st in Hug and Pint, Glasgow and 22nd in Belmont Filmhouse, Aberdeen starting at 8pm.
Linda Buckley – The Night With… commission (w.p.)
Captain Beefheart (arranged by Ian Anderson)
Marta Sniady – <<<st)i(ll<<<
Richard Greer – Black Box (w.p.)
Adam Porębski – ReVerse 2
Cezary Duchnowski – cROSSFAdE 2
Ae Fond Kiss
Click on the dates for more info and to buy tickets and check all 25 concerts in The Night With… 2019 season.