The Night With… Ambassadors
For the last three years The Night With… has been presenting interesting new classical music in pubs, clubs and art galleries. The 2019 season is our biggest yet and we need your help.
The Night With… (TNW) is looking for students to form teams of TNW Ambassadors in and around Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Belfast to help spread the word about our concerts.
We are interested in hearing from enthusiastic new listeners or old hands at concerts who are open to hearing new music in a relaxed, informal and different way.
What you get:
- free tickets to concerts
- reduced price tickets for other under 30s that you bring + a free drink
- backstage access to rehearsals
- an insight into how a concert is run
- meet composers and musicians in person
- really interesting music
- good experience and addition to your CV
- be the first to find out about TNW 2019 season when launched later this year
We would like you to:
- spread the word about The Night With… 2019 to under 30s through social media / email / word of mouth
- come to at least two concerts between August and December
- bring your friends and encourage others to come
- write short reviews of concerts that we can post on our website / your relevant platforms (optional)
- take photos at the event and share on your social media
- we’d also appreciate your feedback on the concerts (what you liked, what you didn’t like etc)
How to apply :
Send us an email telling us a bit about you, and why you’d like to be an Ambassador for The Night With… .
If you’d like any more details, you can email us too and check out our past concerts.
Email : Matthew Whiteside (Composer and CEO/Artistic Director) email@example.com
There is no deadline, this opportunity is open until we have enough people.