The Night With… Turning the Elements (Joanna Nicholson clarinet and Frances Cooper soprano) includes the world première of Matthew Whiteside’s new piece with words by Helene Grøn, as well as settings by Rebecca Rowe and Stuart Murray Mitchell of four poems by Scottish poets Jane McKie and Stewart Sanderson.
– Three Pieces for Soprano and Clarinet by Rebecca Rowe
– Vas odani…. (Yours sincerely….) Clarinet solo by Marko Ruzdjak
– these days or / everyone is a child of the inbetween / or / everyone is a child of the inbetween these days by Matthew Whiteside, words Helene Grøn
– Do we? We do. From Beck Song Reader, arranged by Joanna Nicholson
– Horo by Stuart Murray Mitchell
– Lux Aeterna Poetry by Nan Shepherd, music by Joanna Nicholson