The Night With… James Turnbull music for oboe, cor anglais and electronics.
James plays three sets of works ranging from Telemann to a world premiere by Peter Gregson, as well as Maxwell Davies, a work based on whale song by Emily Doolittle and Berio’s Oboe Sequenza.
– Telemann Fantasia in A minor
– Berio – Sequenza
– John Casken – Amethyst Deceiver
– Tansy Davies – Forgotten Game
– Emily Doolittle – Social Sounds for Whales at Night
– Sir Peter Maxwell Davies – First Grace of Light
– Ross Edward – Ulpirra
– Henri Tomasi – Evocations
– Peter Gregson – Three Questions (wp)
– Melinda Maxwell – Pibroch
James Turnbull - Edinburgh
|Tickets £10, Concessions £6. City season ticket £30.||Book Now|